Our Labor & Employment practice area covers:
- We provide assistance with confidentiality & non-disclosure agreements.
- We help clients in drafting & negotiating employment contracts.
- We assist clients in staff recruitment, hire as well as evaluation of personnel procedures
- We assist in staff transfers & onsite deputation of employees in employer or client worksite.
- We assist in all aspects of employment law.
- We provide assistance in factory closures, business transfers and pertinent employment & liability issues.
- We help in addressing all legal aspects of outsourcing procedures.
- We assist clients in development of employee manuals, employment termination & procedures and management of contracts.
- We also assist clients in development of Pension & Social Compensation plans, Bonus, Benefits, Incentive plans and pay systems.
- We assist client in legal matters related to occupational health and industrial accidents.
- We assist clients in all procedures of data protection.
- We extend consultation on insolvency & employment aspects.
- We assist in drafting & reviewing of all documents and contracts related to everything discussed above & other varied employment matters.
- We extend advice, legal opinion and due diligence on policy, regulatory and legal issues related to all points discussed above & other different employment matters.
- We extend assistance in legal notices including Public Notices.
- We offer efficient legal assistance in litigation & arbitration pertaining to employee disputes.
We extend a comprehensive range of litigation services, including:
Representation in different courts & tribunals, including-
- The Supreme Court of India
- High Courts in different states of the country
- National Company Law Tribunal & Appellate Tribunal
- Competition Commission of India
- National Green Tribunal
- Debt Recovery Tribunals & Appellate Tribunals
- Consumer fora
- SEBI & SEBI Appellate Tribunal
- Electricity Tribunals
- Tax tribunals
- District & Sessions courts
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, law firms are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By clicking the “Agree” button and accessing this website (www.daslegal.co.in) the user fully accepts that you are seeking information of your own accord and volition and that no form of solicitation has taken place by the Firm or its members.
The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for information purposes only. It should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. The firm is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material / information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.